Family Services Associate Bi-Lingual - Full Time
Ecumenical Hunger Program
2411 Pulgas Avenue
East Palo Alto, CA 94303
Family Services Associate (Bi-lingual)- Full-Time (East Palo Alto)
compensation: $17.50-$19.00 hrly DOE
employment type: full-time
1. Responsible for assessing clients’ needs and making referrals as needed. Also responsible for client follow up, data entry and filing
2. Conduct interviews (by phone and in person) with families/individuals requesting food and other direct help (e.g. financial, information, other resources).
3. Keep EHP up-to-date on new resources for families
4. Attend community resource fairs/events
5. Provide follow up guided by case plan; meet regularly with supervisor to report progress
6. Help maintain and keep client database current, and files up to date
7. Assist in data entry for all clients receiving services
8. Assist with front office duties such as telephone coverage
9. Assist with special events, holiday program and other programs as needed
10. Assist with special monthly distribution (Produce Distribution, Wednesday night feeding, and similar events)
11. Check in and greet all clients receiving food services and other special programs.
12. Other assigned tasks as directed
Note: In addition to the primary duties, other duties (e.g. supervision of volunteers, program assistance) will be required. The job description shall not be construed as a contract and is not a complete list of all miscellaneous, incidental or other duties which may be assigned during normal operations. Overtime will be required during certain times of the year.
1. Familiar with community and local human services agencies and issues which affect families and individuals facing economic and personal hardship.
2. Experience developing effective networks and referral procedures.