Leader’s Circle: BRONZE Level Investment $10,000
Basic benefits of all Palo Alto Partnership investors include:
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP includes NETWORKING with more than 75,000 Chamber Member employees
INCLUSION in our online members directory with tools to expand your business and brand
REPRESENTATION by Chamber leadership on critical legislative and regulatory issues impacting business
FREE ACCESS to monthly business and young professional mixers
ACCESS to staff and volunteer development and leadership workshops
MEMBER ONLY discounts (STAPLES, CAPITAL ONE, OFFICE MAX AND MORE)
GOLD LEVEL INVESTORS RECEIVE
- TABLE SPONSOR (10 seats) at Tall Tree Awards Dinner OR
- ATHENA SPONSOR (10 seats) at ATHENA luncheon
- FOUR FREE tickets to each of our Palo Alto Power Up events
- FREE table @ Four Chamber EXPO table
- RECOGNITION at ALL Chamber events and one month as MEMBER SPOTLIGHT on Website
- Identification as Leader’s Circle Member and prominent display of logo.
- Direct consultation with Chamber CEO and executive board on issues of importance to you and your company
- Feature an executive profile on our website, news and social media
- 4 additional targeted newsletter announcements or ads in the Chamber e-blast newsletter as well as Chamber social Media outreach, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Showcase table at the monthly mixer.
- Opportunity to make opening remarks/presentation at the Annual Four Chambers Expo in February.
- Ability to create your own event or start a new program with the Chamber
All Membership dues investments are 95% tax deductible as a business expense