Several Palo Alto hotels are open and providing accommodations to emergency service providers, medical personnel, stranded travelers and students, and local residents seeking a Shelter in Place option or dedicated workspace.
Click on the hotel name and any other boldface text to be directed to the property's web page.
- Rooms for first responders and essential personnel, many of whom live outside the area, have been reduced to $99/night + tax.
- Private workspace rooms are now available to those seeking a dedicated space outside their home environment. Rooms are $49/day + tax for up to 10 hours of use and include high speed internet.
- Fairchilds Public House restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner carry-out for hotel guests and as a resource for area residents, particularly in the San Antonio Village development where it’s located.
- Special rates and packages now start at $89 + tax for government employees and essential personnel, ranging from individual rooms to complete kitchen-suites, in a peaceful creekside setting. Cancellation fees have been waived.
- Creekside’s on-site Driftwood Deli & Market, just a short walk from Barron Park's residential neighborhoods, remains open with breakfast bars and sandwiches, lunch boxes, drinks and sundry items for hotel guests and locals alike.
- Offering special rates and highlighting its lush landscape, koi ponds and lagoons, Dinah's is appealing to essential service providers and other guests who seek a restorative tropical garden setting while they shelter in place.
- Dinah’s Poolside Restaurant is open for carry-out of fresh California cuisine to hotel guests and the general public.
- In response to COVID-19 concerns, a comprehensive health and safety policy announcement assures guests of the hotel’s commitment to maintaining a safe environment and describes specific cleaning protocols, special housekeeping and back-of-house practices now in place.
- As part of Hilton’s national campaign, the hotel is encouraging donations of Hilton Honors rewards points through several national partner organizations, enabling frontline medical professionals to enjoy free room nights while responding to the COVID-19 emergency. This appeals to guests' desire to do something positive to support America's healthcare professionals.
- Enhanced rewards benefits and relaxed cancellation penalties are available to members of the loyalty program.