A digest of varied news stories and online resources relating to the COVID-19 crisis
Click on a boldface headline to be redirected to the link.
5/12/20: House Democrats Introduce the Heroes Act, Proposing an additional $3 trillion in COVID-19 relief
- View the complete bill summary here
5/6/20: City of Palo Alto announces $500,000 Small Business Recovery Grant Program to uplift Palo Alto small businesses. Sign up HERE to receive more information and to be notified when the application period opens.
- Joint Press Release: Seven Bay Area Jurisdictions to Update Shelter-in-Place Order in Coming Days - Santa Clara County Public Health; March 30th
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) official Coronavirus Information site including late-breaking developments
- State of California's master Coronavirus website
- Press Room of Governor Gavin Newsom
- Governor Newsom Announces Additional Relief for Californians Impacted by COVID-19, 4/23/20 - Expands student loan relief for 1.1 million Californians and stops debt collectors from garnishing individual COVID-19-related financial assistance
- County of Santa Clara Dept. of Public Health Covid-19 update page
- County of Santa Clara Dept. of Public Health - Shelter in Place Order
- Stanford Medicine - Information and articles from the clinical team
- Sutter Health Palo Alto Medical Foundation COVID-19 Resources for Patients
- FAQs about Shelter in Place Order - Also available in Spanish, Vietnamese, Tagalog and Chinese (scroll to bottom on linked page).
- County of Santa Clara Public Health Department’s Facebook page - for live streams of press conferences and instant updates
- City of Palo Alto